Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Creating murals and GART!


This week our third and fourth graders are working on some group murals inspired by Kandinsky. By the end of this week, each student at Harris Elementary will have taken part in these projects. We are also creating a large reproduction of America Gothic by Grant Wood, using oil pastels. 

In order for this to happen, we have combined P.E. Class and art. Two classes are working together in the gym, alternating 6 stations. Three are P.E related and 3 are group art projects. Here are just a few photos! 



We recently added another enlargement! Van Gogh's Starry Night! 









2 comments:

  1. Informational article! That is the kind of info that should be shared across the internet. I wish I could express my feelings far more eloquently.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article!This really is my very first time i visit here. I discovered so numerous fascinating stuff in your weblog particularly its discussion. From the plenty of comments on your content articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment right here! keep up the great work.


    Mario
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete